Information we collect
The personal information requested from you and why it is requested will be clarified to you at the point where we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, telephone number, the content of the message and/or attachments you may send to us, and other information you may choose to provide.
When you sign up for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- Provision, operate and maintenance our website
- Enhance, personalize and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features and functionality
The going wheel follows a standard procedure for using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and it is part of hosting services analytics. Information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referral/exit pages, and possibly clicks. They are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements on the website and collect demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Goingwheel uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor has accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Goingwheel has no access to or control over these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. More detailed information on cookie management with specific web browsers can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Don’t Sell My Personal Information)
- Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the following rights:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data a business collects about consumers.
- Request that a business delete all personal data it collects about the consumer.
- Request that a business that sells consumer personal data not sell consumer personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is to provide protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate and/or monitor and guide their online activities.
goingwheel does not knowingly collect Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided such information on our website, we strongly recommend that you contact us immediately and we will do our best to remove it immediately. such information from our records.